At Piqua Transfer and Storage, we treat every employee and their families as part of our own. We strive to give our employees the opportunity to have successful and rewarding careers with us. Our goal is to create an environment conducive to growth and prosperity that reaches our employees and their families as well. Because your family is important to us, drivers are at home every weekend unless they choose otherwise. Here are just some of the benefits we offer to our employees:
- Competitive pay with driver payroll options,
- Direct deposit Sign-on bonus
- Flexible insurance benefits; we find the policy that best suits your needs
- 401K retirement program
- Credit Union available
- Flexible scheduling
- Driver referral bonus
- 7 paid holidays (available after 30 days)
- Paid vacation schedule
- Pet friendly
- Rider policy
Employment Requirements: Driver Guidelines
- Drivers must be at least 23 years old and have a valid commercial driver’s license, CDL class A.
- Company will not consider a driver with multiple drug/alcohol violations regardless of date of occurrence.
- Please contact our personnel supervisor Jon Basye for a full list of driver guidelines and with any other questions you may have regarding driver requirements or our employee benefits.
- 937.773.3743 or email Jon.Basye@piquatransfer.com